Allowed Pakistan on Baisakhi was banned: Amidst ever-increasing cases of corona in Punjab, the central government has decided to send a Sikh batch to visit the gurdwaras in Pakistan on the occasion of Baisakhi. This Sikh batch tour will take place from 12 April to 21 April.
Earlier in February, the central government stopped the Sikh group’s visit to Pakistan citing Corona. At that time, the second phase of Corona start in Punjab and very few cases report. Now more than 35 deaths and more than 2000 cases are report every day.
This will be the program
- A fax message sent by the Ministry of Home Affairs to the Chief Secretary of Punjab. In this, the outline of the batch program also fix.
- Under this, on April 12, the batch will enter Pakistan on foot via the Wagah border and will leave for Gurudwara Shri Panja Sahib.
- The batch will stop at the Gurudwara Sri Panja Sahib on 13 April and from there will go to Vali Kandhari Cave
- The main function of the Baisakhi festival will take place at Gurdwara Panja Sahib on 14 April. And after that the Sikh group will leave for Sri Nankana Sahib.
- After visiting the local gurudwaras at Sri Nankana Sahib on April 15.The Gurudwara will return to Sri Nankana Sahib on April 16 after visiting the Gurudwara Sri Sacha Sauda (Farrukhabad, Pakistan).
- On April 17, this batch will go by road from Sri Nankana Sahib to Gurdwara Sri Dera Sahib in Lahore.
- After staying here till 18 April, Gurudwara Shri Darbar Sahib will reach Kartarpur on 19 April and there will be rest at night.
- The Jatha will return to Lahore after visiting Sri Gurdwara Rodhi Sahib (Eminabad) on 20 April. Where Gurdwara will return to India on April 22 via Wagah border after a stay at Sri Dera Sahib till 21 April.
Devotees will not accept anyone’s special hospitality in Pakistan
The Ministry of Home Affairs has also issued instructions for the pilgrims. Under this, no member of the batch will accept any special hospitality in Pakistan. The members of the batch will decide on the basis of the report of Punjab Police, CID, Intelligence, etc. Only those devotees will allowed to go on the yatra, which will approve by the respective state government. In this regard, SGPC has asked to send the list of pilgrims by 26 March.
Also read these post
- Kashmir Steel bullets reached terrorists again, security force alert
- India and France working on a third joint space mission
- Corona speed scares: highest number of cases in the country
Also, do share this article “Allowed Pakistan on Baisakhi, which was banned in February” on any social media, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, and all.